Jul 23, 2015

Favorite Free Sample Site

Let's face it, we just don't have time to fill out lengthy forms and we don't have time for surveys. Just give us some free samples!

I have spent countless hours searching and participating in websites that offer free samples and so far and by far, by favorite is the freebie section on About.com. I find that she has done the work for me, and all I have to do is check her page daily to see the updated list. I follow her on Twitter and Facebook to see the reminders and updates lest I forget. By following her on social media it is easy for me to see if anything else peeks my interest that she has scouted out. Occasionally, some freebies are in-store only and living far far away from any store, I only choose the ones by mail, but that's just my preference. I click on the ones I want and I'm redirected to the sign-up page and done! I'm outside playing with the kids while I wait for my free samples by mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment