Jul 24, 2015

Favorite Twitter Party Sites


My first Twitter party and guess who won a prize? Me! Now I've been on Twitter for a while now and follow various people and organizations but something caught my eye yesterday when a tweet scrolled over my smartphone. It was from @Freebies4Mom. She had tweeted about an easy, interesting Twitter party where you use a couple of designated #(hashtags) and as long as you tweeted and kept active in the party, you would be eligible for prizes. It only lasted a hour and given the time of the event, I knew I could do that!

I signed up for the event, set an alarm on my phone to remind me of the party, and before I knew it, my twitter handle was called and I won a $100 gift card to Walgreens! That was it. That was easy! So here are a few of my top picks where you can find events like these....and, with Freebies 4 Mom, you'll get more than just the twitter events. She loads you up with good info and other types of freebies!

Freebies 4 Mom        @ Netgurl        @SoFabChats 

There are more options but I don't want to overwhelm you! If you follow these, you'll eventually find the other good ones as well! Good luck and Tweet away! (Twitter accounts can be set up for free at www.twitter.com)


  retweeted
Congrats ! You won Prize 2: $100 GC! Tweet to w/ w/in 5 mins to claim!


SheSpeaks has put together an article as Twitter Party 101 full of helpful hints: (click here to read)

No comments:

Post a Comment