Aug 13, 2015

Free from Walgreens


How in the world did I get all this for free at Walgreens today?  Remember my post about winning a $100 gift card a couple of weeks ago from participating in a Twitter event, well today we received the card in the mail and we got all this and more! There were a couple of items opened and/or consumed before I could get a picture but we got everything from canned drinks, to milk and bread, medicines, makeup, food and more! I still had $4 left to spend at the register when he hit total and we started grabbing candy! Yes, free candy! It was fun and free and we got some incidentals that really rack up a grocery bill so that was the best part...getting essentials mixed with fluff...and why not? It was all free to me!

I signed up for the company's Balance Rewards program as soon as I won and before I went shopping, I loaded up digital coupons into my card account and all I had to do was type in my phone number. Successful couponing coupled with the in-store sales coupled with the gift card. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment