Aug 20, 2015

Pinch Me for free


That's right, Pinch Me sent me this whole box of goodies, for free! With my first sampler box I received the following:
Kellogg's Sour Cream and Onion Cracker Chips-They were thicker than chips, same great sour cream & onion flavor as chips have and even at 100 calories, I still only had half the bag. They were good and I will likely purchase these in the future as I'm watching my calorie count!

Gold Bond Ultimate-strength & resilience and the healing lotions-The strength & resilience had practically no scent so that's perfect for my friends who hate smelly/overpowering lotions! The lotions felt nice on my hands and did the job. The healing one had aloe and there was a soft pleasant scent to this thicker lotion. If I had to choose either for myself, I'd go with the aloe just because of the thickness and scent. Both were good lotions though.

Dentek flossers-These work. You use your own desired strength to apply the floss between the teeth and no doubt about, they work.

Naked Wine coupon card-We don't drink wine so I didn't use this one. However, looking at it, you must purchase $160 or more to use the $100 off. This would deter many of my friends but I'm sure if you are a great consumer of wine, this is a fantastic deal.

Scotch Brite Extreme Scrub sponge-I'm too tired to clean anything right now but I felt of this and I have no doubt this will work wonders. The soft sponge side combined with the stiff scrubbing side would pull any grime out of hiding without surface damage!

If you want to know more about Pinch Me or to sign up to receive products for reviews from this site, visit Pinch Me now by clicking here!


No comments:

Post a Comment