Oct 12, 2015

Twitter Party-I Won (Again)


Yep, that's right. I won (again). This time, I won a $200 gift card to Big Lots. I could not be more excited! I have participated in about 5 Twitter parties and so far I have won 2. My first was a $100 gift card to Walgreens which you can read about by clicking here. I won that one back in July and you can see from my Walgreen's post what all I got for that awesome card. I stretched it as far as it would go!

The key it not getting discouraged. Often there are hundreds of people competing for two or three prizes so you can't let yourself give up if you don't win right away. Most are done by random winner selections so you have as good a chance as anyone else! You must first have a Twitter account. They are free. Then you must RSVP (if required) to be eligible for the prizes. You can follow the directions listed for each party on the website announcing the event.

You also want to go with a trusted party. I use SoFabChats.com  and I keep up with the Twitter parties schedule from this mommy blog called Mommyblogexpert (click here). That way I trust these parties are legit and I get the prizes I win! I am so excited to received this latest gift from Big Lots, the first thing I will buy is a new set of "good" sheets to make my bed even more cozy for Fall.

We're in the process of developing a new, easily accessible website with enhancements for individuals with disabilities. If you experience difficulty using our website, please call our Customer Care Hotline at 866-244-5687.  A Customer Care Representative will provide you with assistance.    
If you want to search for career opportunities, please visit our career site http://www.biglots.com/corporate/careers or email us at disability@biglots.com. 

Thank you.
BIG LOTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment