Jul 14, 2016

My Top 5 Must Haves from Avon's Summer Sale


Avon calling? I am excited to reveal my top 5 must haves from Avon's Summer Sale happening right now. There are too many good deals to list so be sure to visit my eStore and use the SHOP NOW button to begin right away. If you want to browse, now is the time with items as low as $0.39. YES!!!

  1. Avon Elements Moisture Boost- buy 1 @ $8.99 get 1 for $0.99 This one is great because it has SPF 15 which I need to help prevent skin cancers (I am prone to developing). I put it on under my make up and since it's oil free, you never know it is there and it keeps my skin from drying out.
  2. Cushion Walk Perforated Mule shoes (white)- regularly $34.99 now only $9.99 CUTE! Other similar items on sale for $24.99 and just as CUTE!
  3. Skin So Soft- buy 1 get 1 (of equal or lesser value) for $1.99 Mix and Match
  4. SuperShock Max Mascara- regularly $9.00 on sale for $5.99 (waterproof) 
  5. Counting Critters Silicone Watches- regularly $29.99 now only $9.99 (variety of colors)


Right now, if you have an order of $25 or more, shipping is FREE. Yes FREE! This promotion ends tomorrow (July 15) so if have something in mind to order, now is the time!

 CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY STORE NOW. Shop anytime, anywhere, 24/7.

*UPDATE FROM DANA MY TEAM LEADER*
Free shipping for $15.00 or more use code SHIPJULY

1 comment:

  1. Free shipping for $15.00 or more use code SHIPJULY

    ReplyDelete