Feb 20, 2017

Eat Lunch All Week for Under Ten Bucks

Our life just got busier. Softball season is upon us and when we get busy, we often make bad choices. Dinner from a concession stand or grab a quick pizza, the bad choices are all around us. If we are going to be faced with a couple of junked up suppers, I must, I MUST get my veggies in at lunch.





I bought a few (chop your own) fresh vegetables from the grocery store such as onion, carrots, zucchini and squash...all for around $5. All I did was chop, drizzle with olive oil and season (a little spicy). I roasted on 425° for a few minutes and packaged individually for lunch all week. I will add a fruit as well as a side of black beans or grilled chicken (for very little added cost)...but I will be certain to get some good veggies in!

No comments:

Post a Comment